Me

Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Post

Hello everyone,
So this is my first time posting anything. Right now I'm sitting here in the common room with my awesome roommates and amazing SLD. We watched the movie "Invictus" and I would not recommend it to anyone. Its hard to follow and well here are my feelings: Nelson Mandela is liked by many people but they frequently forget he was in jail for being a terrorist. It was a race/apartheid problem but he is a glorified terrorist. I just dont know how much I like that. But anyway, we're pulling an all nighter for the fun of it and in celebration of not having work this minute because this week has about killed us! 3 tests and 2 quizzes which was no fun. Anyway,look for pictures and who knows what else to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment